|ASPEN GROUP||Doc. Ref. : AVD/JRM/FIN/ACT|
|JOB DESCRIPTION MANUAL||Rev. No. :1|
|ACCOUNTANT||ISO Issue Date: 15TH SEPT 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle full set of accounts and responsible for timely month-end closing, management reporting, and other financial matters.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, and instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To assist in preparing a financial forecast, annual budget, and variance analysis.
- To assist in the preparation of yearly audited reports and tax returns.
- To maintain proper accounting policies and internal control procedures.
- To timely update banking transactions and reconciliation.
- To ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and data integrity of all financial data.
- To liaise with auditors, tax consultants, and other professionals or regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- To involve in all company events, especially sale launching activities.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Candidate with professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Candidate with at least 3 years of hands-on finance functions, preferably in property development, construction environment, or audit experiences.
- Candidate with only Diploma in Accounting/ Finance but possess more than 5 years of experience in the property development sector will also be considered.
- Possess strong knowledge and hands-on experience in accounting, taxation, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Possess experience in HDA accounting procedures.
- Possess accounting software knowledge, preferably IFCA developer software.
- Well-versed in Malaysia accounting standards, Income Tax and SST.
- Able to liaise with auditors and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and is able to interact professionally with all levels of management and staff.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Possess a sound understanding of property sales administration and accounting procedures.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently.
- Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet the deadline of month-end closing.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience and possesses knowledge in basic web programming, web design, e-Commerce, and Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
- Good command in spoken and written communication both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed with IT software and agile development environment.
- A proactive personality to keep up with new technologies, applications, and environment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team & self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good work ethics.