|ASPEN GROUP||Doc. Ref. : AVD/JRM/FIN/ACT|
|JOB DESCRIPTION MANUAL||Rev. No. :1|
|ACCOUNTANT||ISO Issue Date: 15TH SEPT 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop ideas, draft storylines, and create storyboards for new media and social media content such as animations, videos and more.
- To create motion graphics, animations, and special effects, as well as editing photos, audio, and video using Adobe Creative Suite.
- To create designs and redefine social standard that are Creative and Innovative.
- To produce a wide range of multimedia activities for the organization and ensure how the brand and visual identity is expressed in photography, video production, animations as well as web design.
- Work closely with other divisions to produce high-quality photographic images and videos footage align with the company branding and marketing strategy.
- To conduct thorough research and have strong market awareness and understanding.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Diploma in Advertising/ Media Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Experience in creating strong and engaging content.
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably in the property development industry.
- High proficient Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess sound knowledge in 3D software and Adobe After Effect are added advantages.
- Good communication as well as written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess technical photography skills in operating and maintaining photography studio equipment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum.
- Able to multitask and proactive.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience and possesses knowledge in basic web programming, web design, e-Commerce, and Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
- Good command in spoken and written communication both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed with IT software and agile development environment.
- A proactive personality to keep up with new technologies, applications, and environment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team & self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good work ethics.