|ASPEN GROUP||Doc. Ref. : AVD/JRM/FIN/ACT|
|JOB DESCRIPTION MANUAL||Rev. No. :1|
|ACCOUNTANT||ISO Issue Date: 15TH SEPT 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource plans and programs.
- To plan, organize and control the activities and actions of the HR division, as well as to contribute to the development of HR division goals, objectives, and systems.
- To implement and analyze the reward and compensation program; conduct annual salary surveys; monitor and analyze the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- To develop, recommend and implement HR policies and procedures; maintain and revise the employee handbook on policies and procedures and conduct annual re-evaluation of policies for effectiveness.
- To oversee recruitment efforts; write and place job advertisements; work with managers/ supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conduct reference checking; and extend job offers.
- To conduct and oversee new employee onboarding, employee relations counseling and exit interviews.
- To evaluate reports, decisions, and results of HR division initiatives in relation to establish goals and to recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of HR division and services performed.
- To ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as required and assigned by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource/ Organizational Behaviour/ Management or equivalent.
- Candidate with at least 8 years of working experience in human resource field with demonstrated competence in leading teams and organizing and executing strategic plans.
- Candidate who is well-versed in his/ her field of expertise and constantly keeping themselves updated on the labour market trends and best practices.
- Candidate with advanced interpersonal skills to navigate complex working relationships and a strategic mindset to plan and develop effective policies for human resource management.
- Candidate who is able to anticipate how different policies might influence the employees and gracefully handle conflicts and other issues while protecting the company through legal compliance.
- Candidate who has strong command of written and spoken, both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must be able to always display the utmost discretion when dealing with any sensitive issues or topics and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Candidate who enjoys being creative and comes up with programs that support company culture.
- Candidate who is meticulous, well-organized, and proactive.
- Candidate who is highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently.
- Candidate who is able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience and possesses knowledge in basic web programming, web design, e-Commerce, and Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
- Good command in spoken and written communication both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed with IT software and agile development environment.
- A proactive personality to keep up with new technologies, applications, and environment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team & self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good work ethics.