|ASPEN GROUP||Doc. Ref. : AVD/JDM/CCM/CCM|
|JOB DESCRIPTION MANUAL||Rev. No. :1|
|MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATION||ISO Issue Date: 15TH SEPT 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To create, implement and oversee the communications strategies/programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and positively promote the organization, its products and services.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To develop and execute brand position strategy and to ensure implementation and adherence of brand guidelines.
- To plan and execute the Group’s annual corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes; and environment, sustainability and governance (ESG) initiatives.
- To plan and execute corporate events such as annual dinners, festive celebrations, signing ceremonies, opening ceremonies, product launches and handover ceremonies and town hall sessions.
- To assist with preparation of the Group’s annual report and sustainability report, assisting key management with the preparation of presentation to investors or stakeholders, press releases, speeches, business updates and other corporate communications.
- To create and manage the Group’s internal communication plans to ensure timely information to employees.
- To create and develop website management and content development, feature articles, corporate videos, media advisory materials and etc.
- To review and monitor marketing collaterals for compliance with brand guidelines.
- To develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media. To prepare and distributes press releases as needed.
- To implement strategic communication and branding on various social media landscape (Facebook, Twitter, etc), monitoring of social media accounts.
- To keep abreast of current communication trends analysis amongst industry players and monitor relevant news involving the Group.
- To work with other divisions to plan and implement marketing initiatives and other A&P efforts (media planning, on-ground engagement, etc).
- To manage and monitor the Group’s corporate communication budget, corporate gifts and inventories, festive decorations.
- To execute crisis management plans and public relation strategies.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and/or key management.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Public Relation or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of solid background in brand communication, preferably in property development industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and other local dialects.
- Able to plan, coordinate and manage official launches, branding events, etc.
- Able to develop research and proofreading skills to ensure all materials are high-quality and accurate.
- Possess leadership skills to lead, manage and oversee subordinates and projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently.
- Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience and possesses knowledge in basic web programming, web design, e-Commerce, and Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
- Good command in spoken and written communication both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed with IT software and agile development environment.
- A proactive personality to keep up with new technologies, applications, and environment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team & self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good work ethics.