|ASPEN GROUP||Doc. Ref. : AVD/JRM/FIN/ACT|
|JOB DESCRIPTION MANUAL||Rev. No. :1|
|ACCOUNTANT||ISO Issue Date: 15TH SEPT 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out the contract administration functions as well as cost control measures.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To carry out the full range of QS activities including feasibility study/estimation, quantity take-off and claims preparation.
- To carry out the full sourcing process from identifying suppliers, suppliers’ selection, market analysis, negotiate contracts and suppliers assessment.
- To prepare evaluation of tender documents and report for presentation to Management.
- To be acquainted with and keep abreast with the market knowledge and related commodities and technologies in order to establish market intelligence and database for determination of best procurement strategy.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Quantity Survey/Construction Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of quantity surveying experience in property development and construction environment of which minimum 2 years from quantity surveying consultancy firm.
- Familiar with feasibility studies, project budgetary control, cost management, documentation control and contract administration.
- Possess relevant hands-on experience in project and construction management, liaison with consultants/contractors.
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous, highly organized and proactive.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience and possesses knowledge in basic web programming, web design, e-Commerce, and Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
- Good command in spoken and written communication both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed with IT software and agile development environment.
- A proactive personality to keep up with new technologies, applications, and environment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team & self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good work ethics.