|ASPEN GROUP||Doc. Ref. : AVD/JDM/FIN/CAE|
|JOB DESCRIPTION MANUAL||Rev. No. :1|
|EXECUTIVE, CREDIT ADMINISTRATION||ISO Issue Date: 15TH SEPT 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out the credit administration function such as follow up purchaser’s loan application status after SPA had stamped.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions which relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To carry out the credit administration activities in accordance with the terms and conditions as stipulated in the SPA in order.
- To follow up the collection from customers.
- To implement credit recovery and collection procedure.
- To file all relevant agreements on sales properties to safeguard the interests of the organization.
- To conserves, executive’s time by reading, routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents.
- To update all sales, billings & collections data into IFCA system and Debtor Detail Reports (DDR)
- To prepare weekly and monthly reports submission to the Management Meeting.
- To facilitate the maintain files and records for easy reference.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Studies or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of accounting experience, preferably in property development environment.
- Familiar with credit administration procedures in property development industry.
- Possess sound knowledge and hands-on experience in accounting software, preferably IFCA developer software.
- Possess experience in HDA accounting procedures.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Possess sound understanding of property sales administration.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience and possesses knowledge in basic web programming, web design, e-Commerce, and Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
- Good command in spoken and written communication both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed with IT software and agile development environment.
- A proactive personality to keep up with new technologies, applications, and environment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team & self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good work ethics.