|ASPEN GROUP||Doc. Ref. : AVD/JRM/FIN/ACT|
|JOB DESCRIPTION MANUAL||Rev. No. :1|
|ACCOUNTANT||ISO Issue Date: 15TH SEPT 2017|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To process transactions, issuing checkes and updating ledgers.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To participate in monthly, quarterly and annual audits.
- To provide support to Finance division.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- To prepare statutory accounts.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate with at least a Higher Secondary/ STPM/ “A” Level/ Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or any relevant field.
- Candidate with professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Candidate with at least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently.
- Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet the deadline of month-end closing.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience and possesses knowledge in basic web programming, web design, e-Commerce, and Open Source Content Management System (CMS).
- Good command in spoken and written communication both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Well-versed with IT software and agile development environment.
- A proactive personality to keep up with new technologies, applications, and environment.
- Highly collaborative to work as a team & self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good work ethics.