Kindness connects people and Aspen Group’s umbrella initiative connects people with shared acts of thoughtfulness. From bus shelters to walkways and alleys to corridors, we are arming people with umbrellas to help them stay dry on rainy days and stay cool on hot days. Once done with it, they can deposit the umbrellas at designated umbrella stands across the city, ready to be used by others or pass it to friends and strangers alike. By connecting those in need, these shared acts of kindness inevitably redefine community, making the world a better place for all.
This is how we can be a part of the change:
If you notice any umbrellas missing or damage to the umbrella stands, please notify us.
Where can I find an Aspen umbrella?
Aspen Group umbrellas and umbrella stands will be strategically placed at major locations with high foot-traffic including squares, thoroughfares, public transportation terminals and schools. People are free to use the umbrellas as shade from the sun or as shelter from the rain. Once done, users simply pass the umbrella to someone who needs it, or leave it in an Aspen Group umbrella stand so it can help someone else.
Our umbrella stands can be found at the following locations:
Malaysia | Singapore (coming soon)
1. Karpal Singh Drive
2. Opposite of Gurney Plaza (Jalan Kelawai)
3. In front of UOB Bank (Jalan Kelawai)
4. In front of Island Plaza
5. In front of Penang Chinese Girls’ High School (Jalan Gottlieb)
6. In front of McDonald’s (Jalan Dato Keramat)
7. Opposite of Bank Negara (Lebuh Light)
8. Opposite of Sunshine Square
9. Opposite of USM (Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah)
10. In front of Krystal Point
11. In front of SJK (C) Union (Jalan Burma)
12. Jalan Magazine (turning in from lebuhraya Tun Lim Cheong Ewe)
1. Penang Chinese Girls’ High School
2. SJK (C) Union
3. SMK Convent Lebuh Light
4. Tenby International School
5. Dalat International School
1. Aspen Group Head Office
2. Aspen Group Concept Gallery at Queensbay Mall
3. Aspen Vision City Sales Gallery